Everyone already knows that One Punch Man is pretty strong, but could his power be even MORE ridiculous? Kyle has a fistful of science on this week’s Because Science!
Subscribe for more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/subscribe
Watch the last episode: http://bit.ly/29RioUY
More science: http://nerdist.com/tag/science/
Watch more Because Science: http://nerdi.st/1E2OISu
Follow Kyle Hill: https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/Nerdist
Because Science every Thursday.
Artist: Andrew Bowser
• CRUST VAPORIZATION ENERGY: http://nerdi.st/2aC48k7
• SPEED CALCULATION: http://nerdi.st/2aJ0s1P
• BOROS: http://nerdi.st/2b30jVU
• ASTEROID ENERGY: http://nerdi.st/2b32qsR
• ASTEROID FORCE (assume half hand distance): http://nerdi.st/2b31Qvl
• HOW TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE: http://nerdi.st/2alNu7y